Buildings & Grounds - September Work Day - 9/22/2013
The first congregational work day is now in the books and was a resounding success. We had a beautiful day and were able to clean up many areas around our shul. 'Thanks to Michelle and the kitchen committee for coffee, bagels and cake.
The next work day is October 26th. See you there.
Many thanks to those who participated:
With the generous help of our congregants we did the following.
- Bernie and Jill cleaned out debris along the paved lot tree line
- Jon and Ken brought up debris from the basements
- Ken patched some holes in the paved lot
- Jon, Dan and Jay pulled down ivy from the Play ‘n Learn wall
- Mark trimmed all of the bushes around the patio
- Gerry and Shelly pulled weeds and vines from the planter next to the terrace
- Guy caulked a long crack in the sanctuary wall
- Guy and Dan put in a new mailbox
- Guy and Dan cut up old wood from the basement
- Jeff installed a new faucet in the kitchen sink
- Doug fixed the railing to the basement